Dome of Emir Malik Ashraf Musa (Qubat Musa)

Probably built by al-Ashraf Musa, the last Ayyubid prince (emir) of Homs, a city located in the central region of modern-day Syria.


Home > N/A

Home > Middle East > Israel/Palestine > Jerusalem > Temple Mount > Dome of Emir Malik Ashraf Musa

circa 1250 CE

The Qubat Musa is situated immediately after entering from Chain Gate, Temple Mount, on the western flank.

Like Us on Facebook!

A small favour!
We will really appreciate it! :)