What this is all about?
Abrahamic Archaeology. The first and foremost mission of Madain Project is to locate and identify the sites associated with Abrahamic faiths and conduct multidisciplinary and systematic study of these historical sites. The project has a number of over-arching aims
- Improve our understanding of the surviving archaeological resources
- To make the research available to the widest range of audience possible and especially to enhance the educational uses of this website and the archaeological resources.
Current Project Specific Activities
- Secondary Research, collection and archiving of already available data
- Development of a user-friendly web archive
- Research and link the sites with people, incidents, and eras of Abrahamic religions.
Still want to know more, check out frequently asked