Kishle (Jerusalem)

The site known as the “Kishle” (literally: dungeon) is adjacent to the Citadel and Tower of David Museum complex. The latest structure was erected in 1834 by Ibrahim Pasha who governed the Land of Israel (Palestine) from Egypt.

circa 1700 CE

Top
Become a contributor! :)

Like to write, edit or taking pictures?

Or we will appreciate a simple like as well.